Saturday was the night of the Spring Show for Royce's Barbershop Choir Humboldt Harmonaires. It was a really nice program and the kids LOVED watching their Dad sing. There were a lot of laughs and a music scholarship was awarded as well. The singing was great and the guest Riff Raff were outstanding, what a fantastic Quartet! Boy can they ring those chords!

Here is Royce in his cowboy attire ready for the show. I am not used to seeing him in a cowboy hat, he sure makes a handsome cowboy doesn't he? I love watching Royce sing and grow in his talent. He has a fantastic Tenor voice. The little girls seem to ask their dad nearly every night for him to sing to them one or two of his songs he is practicing before turning out the light for the night, he is so sweet to sing to them, Royce is such a good daddy and we get to listen to that fantastic voice!

With Royce and Elise's help we finally got our lettering up on our kitchen wall. I had found this at Target and went back to get it to find it all sold out. I then went on line and was happy to find it there. I had to wait what seemed like extra long but it finally arrived! It looks so nice and was done in time for Easter.

We like to play games around here...the other night it was Janelle, Zachariah and Royce joined in in awe to the way this round of Jenga was still standing...


Our two Jenga pro's for the night Zachariah and Janelle with their game faces on :)
1 comment:
great post all the way around. Lots going on in your house! love the lettering!
Post a Comment