Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our 15th Wedding Anniversary


Royce and I celebrated our 15Th wedding anniversary on the 17Th of this month. This year it fell on a Wednesday and we really didn't celebrate until the week-end. Royce took me away for the night on Friday out to a little tiny coastal town called Shelter Cove. It is about a 2 hour drive form our house to where we stayed. Here we are right before we left for our fabulous dinner.

This is a view from the balcony off our room looking to the north. There was a storm blowing in and the sky turned these amazing colors. The room we stayed in was beautiful (I didn't get any good pictures of it.) We had a jacuzzi tub for two (and you could see this view from our tub) a dry infrared sauna (the heat felt AMAZING) a gas fire place and this incredible view..we even left the sliding glass door open so we could sleep to the sound of the ocean

One of the panoramic pictures Royce took of our view and the sky changing, it was very impressive.
I just love how the clouds look here as they roll over the King Mountain Range off of the Pacific Ocean.
This is Shelter Cove's light house, it is very bright at night and really sticks out against the landscape.
Royce and I Saturday morning, braving some rain and lots of cold wind, because there was even a bigger storm rolling in this morning, compared to the night before.

As we drove back over the King Mountain Range to get home, we drove through snow. It was cold but very pretty. The time together was very much enjoyed and something we are already talking about doing again soon. I love being married to Royce and I love all that we share with one another. I love the family we have created, the goals we have accomplished and for all that our lives are so richly blessed with. We truly are an amazing team together and compliment each other in a way that can only be described as "we are meant to be together, we are perfect for one another." I am so very grateful that we will be a couple for all eternity. We look forward to many more journeys with one another, many more goals to fulfill, many more memories to make. I am deeply grateful that Royce chose me to be his bride and that he was persistent in "wooing" me...I am grateful that I let him in. I love you Royce!

1 comment: