Thursday, May 29, 2008

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, I love all the pictures, such a sweet family. You are going to have to fill me on on whose who and all. We have about I would say 16 years to catch up on.

familybrew7 said...

Oh Kelli,
I am so happy to see you write back and to hear from you! I really enjoyed reading your page yesterday...I have so much more to read, and yes we have several years to catch up on! I am sure so much has happened with you, alot has happened with me too...as you can figure out. Anyhow lets catch up and visit!

Judie and George said...

I also loved your pictures. Your family is just beautiful! It was also good to see a picture of your parents. I actually ran into your brother at Sam's Club in Auburn and saw his new baby and met his wife just about a week ago. He remembered us, which is surprising since we are OLD, OLD, OLD.

emily :) said...

Hi there! I loved getting the message you sent to Honor (she forwarded it to me too)! I think blogging is an amazing thing...I've been finding people I haven't seen or talked to in years, and it gives us a chance to catch up! I actually saw your mom at Kristy's memorial, and it was really great to see her! She was my Sunday School Teacher for quite a while :) Thanks for the note and I look forward to checking out your blog regularly. Do you mind if I add you to my "Blogs I Visit" list on my blog? Let me know :)