Thursday, May 15, 2008
Spring has Sprung!!
Today is amazing out! It is in the upper 80's here and I am just amazed. It feels like summer and it is actually hot! I never dreamed I would say it is hot here. Anyhow We started reading this book, titled "The Last Lecture" in an hour we read the first 35 pages and want to dive right back in. Totally worth every dime we spent on it and one we will say over and over..."you gotta read this book" Royce is joining the Elk's Lodge here..I can safely say he is diving right into "Getting involved" in this community..I told him over a year ago that we needed to serve somewhere in the community outside of church...serving is a good thing. Anyhow last night we attended this meeting and well needless to say I will be apart of the Elks Lodge too weather I had planned for it or not. However I do support what the Elks support and feel good about our association with them. It is amazing all the good they do across the country and especially for our Veterans and the kids out there. The two oldest teens in the house have decided that it is more important to argue about JUNK than to get over it and move on...needless to say this aggravates me to no end..I can't stand fighting and it really does put me in a foul mood and I act like a jerk which is so UNbecoming, I really don't like that about myself. I WISH they would stop and just listen to themselves and perhaps hear how ridiculous they sound...Girls (and teens to boot!) I adore my husband and appreciate him and the man that he is. Life is so much better sharing it with him. I am grateful that I listened to the spirit and actually married this man. I love my family even though they are turkeys and fight on the way to seminary at 6:15 in the morning...My boys are fantastic and the little girls are so sweet. Life is sunny!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment