Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's Tuesday!

Today we are blessed with beautiful sunshine, a real treat for where we live..I am happy to say that winter is behind us and flowers and sunshine are here to stay for a while. Last night Royce and I were able to walk and play disc golf, always a fun and enjoyable thing for us to do. We busy of course I am off to school meetings with teachers and then off to the studio to do a massage on a client. The two youngets girls have swim lessons tonight and Austin is learning water safety and life rescue so he can be certified by the Redcross for lifegaurd. A good thing and one more thing to pass off with his scouting. Take time to say Thank-you today and make sure you smile at everyone...it is so fun to see the reactions...I actually had one guy look behind him, anyhow smile smile smile! People wonder what is up..

No comments: