Royce said "we need to have a count down of days now." this morning, I glanced at the calendar...The fourth already! Here we are nearly down to the last 72 hours before the day comes for us to move all the furniture..wait did I just say hours? I like three days..it seems like there is more time in there somewhere when it's stated in days verses hours. We are getting so ready to move and it seems the last month has flown by yet dragged in so many ways.
I am thankful to be feeling well enough to take on a few massages this week in addition to the whole moving process. After the week-end I wondered if I would be able to hang in there, but have managed to not get as sick as some with this horrid virus that is circulating. Poor little Malia so far has gotten the worst of the bug and is back to herself already, I am thankful we are healthy for the most part and seem to rebound from these bugs quicker than most. I just had to come and write for a moment and reflect for a moment that these next few days will be full and hectic but will finally put closer to some things and open new beginings to others. Here's to the last three days of major moving days..the rest is all cleaning which is a cake walk compared to the actual moving of items.
I will retreat to some quite massage time and appreciate the time I have to spend with my clients, as crazy as this may sound doing massage is very relaxing for me even though I am the one giving the massage! It's still work but there is a plus to doing what I do...there is nothing like quite relaxing time, regardless.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
happy hours to you all
your blog misses you and wonders if you forgot about it? hows the move?
Post a Comment