Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Productivity and The Messed up Dryer

One side of the office/media room..kinda dark today with all the rain but hey the office is completely done!!
The other side of the office..there is one more book shelf in here as well, I didn't realize how many books we had! It is so incredibly nice to have an office verses ALL this stuff in our living room!


My dinning room where all meals are consumed, I love my dinning room..again it is dark today with all the rain and no sun to make mention of

Another angle of the dinning room..you can see where it connects to the kitchen here, a bit brighter too!



My dryer and washing machine, while I was posting this my washing machine decided I had put to much stuff in there (comforters) so it left me a really nice puddle of water all over my laundry room floor..hey I cleaned the floor with gain detergent water, it's a very clean floor seeing how it just got moped 2 days ago and then again today! My machines and the minds of their own problem!!




And finally the hall leading out to the back of the house and to the hot tub...no boxes, no mucky boots or shoes, just a nice clean hall to the back door..ahhhh





Okay so we are "In" the new house and productivity has it's days were it visits and other days it seems to skip our house. I am not going to get to down about the lack of productivity on my part for the last few days, because really I have been VERY productive and am "taking a break" from constant work, it seems that is what I have been doing for over a month now and today I am simply tired. Needless to say I just can't bring myself to let things go completely so I am currently washing ALL of Malia's bedding (she had an accident last night when she got WAY to cold) and with the dryer NOT being my friend I will have to lug all this stuff to the good ole' laundry mat for drying time. When we moved the dryer, we got it here to hook it up and didn't do that correctly..causing a very brief POP at the dryer end of things and now my dryer will not start (we fried a fuse and hopefully that is all) so this makes the productivity in the laundry department a bit challenging, still getting the task done just with a lot more planning. I am HOPING my repair guy comes tomorrow at the latest and gets my dryer going again! We are waiting for the part, oh the little luxuries that we take for granted. I decided to take a few snap shots of what I have accomplished up to today..I left out the kitchen because the counter tops are still to messy for my liking but the kitchen is up and running and we are able to cook and clean up in there just fine..it is finding places for all that stuff that I use once in a while not all the time. Now on to more rooms and more work, tomorrow. Today is just not the day for me, I'm going to the laundry mat which enough I think

1 comment:

Kelli said...

your home is beautiful. I Need help in mine!