
On Monday Malia and Janelle stayed home from school. Malia had some ear ache problems over the week-end and Janelle was just worn down tired with this virus that is going around right now. We have all been battling the "bug" so I thought a nicely aligned spine really helps boost the immune system. I took the girls to Royce's new office he is working at and got treated by our well known "talented and gifted Dr. B" as many of his patients call him. As you can tell Malia loves to go see her daddy and get adjusted.

Here's Royce doing a little muscle testing, which helps him determine where and what needs to be adjusted. It is amazing how the body more or less tells you what it needs and how accurate the muscle testing is, it amazes me every time.
.JPG)
Royce adjusting me. I can tell you after almost three weeks of this coughing and hacking I feel tons better and am well on the final mends of recovery.
.JPG)
Janelle's turn, here she is getting her cervical vertebra addressed, this thing Royce is holding (power gun thing) feels amazing! Notice on the wall behind Royce the supplements...they do wonders and are so good for you! It never fails to amaze me at how vital and important nutrition is, the supplements
definitely aid in our care and health with the type of care Royce provides.

Now down onto the drop table for a very gentle, incredibly effective chiropractic adjustment. Royce is truly enjoying the new practice he is working at. Here he is giving us the "Hang Loose" sign..I love that my husband is happy, I love that he loves what he does and I appreciate his incredible gift and talent at being the kind of Chiropractor that he is. Here's to a healthy happy fall and winter, the natural holistic way! :)
1 comment:
I love all those instruments. They really do make a difference. I need to make an appointment soon.
Post a Comment