
With Spring in full swing here, we decided to host an open house at the practice. The kids stopped by to help out and meet those that attended.

Austin wanted a hair cut, or rather a head shaving. Zachariah wanted so badly to shave his brothers head, so I let him. I didn't get all hairy or itchy for this and I much appreciated Zachariah taking on this task, I don't think it was really a task to him, I think he had a blast doing it.

The kids Easter morning as we went off to church. We had a wonderful visit with Grandma and Grandpa Adams, I don't know why but I didn't get any pictures with the grandparents this time!

Here are all four of the kids on Easter. We truly enjoyed Easter and the sweet messages we heard at our meetings.

Malia has been wanting a picture with the moose on roller blades ever since she saw him, we finally stopped and got one of her with him, she was so excited about it.

Elise came home for a week for her Spring Break. we truly enjoyed having her home, she is such a sweet young lady. Elise is loving college life at BYU-I, she is doing well and passing all of her classes, she seems to be getting a lot of social time in as well which gives her a nice balance. We are so happy for her and the choices she is making.

Our signage finally got put on our door at the practice, there is something very gratifying about being able to live out a goal we have wanted to achieve for so long, we enjoy working together and are hearing incredible feed back from patients as well as other friends in the community who have heard through their friends about us.

I joined a book club with some wonderful ladies whom I am do grateful to know and have begun developing sweet friendships with, what a blessing and joy to know each of them.

We have also gotten to know some fellow business owners and have become quit good friends with them. We got invited a few weeks ago by Claudia (on my right) to a dinner party where we met up with Juliana (on my left) again..we had met a few nights prior at another type of meeting. Since the dinner party we attended a concert and enjoyed the incredible music of the St. Petersburg String Quartet..it was amazing, they have traveled all over the world for many years so it was truly an amazing opportunity to see them. We also met up the other night and had a blast at the Business to Business party and enjoyed an evening of good company, good food, good music and fun times dancing. Juliana wants to teach anyone in the family who wants to how to ski. Juliana and I are going to get certified to be a fly fishing guides here in the valley, she has motivated and inspired me to go achieve something I have always wanted to do..fly fish and to be a guide to boot..how cool is that? She is a great friend and joy to be around, if I hang around with these two ladies long enough I just might get much more fluent in french.. it has been a long time since I attempted to learn it, perhaps this is a second chance where I can be more serious about it.
Things are going well and we are all looking forward to summer, we are told by everyone that the summer's here are outstanding, I have no doubt of that as things come back to life after the winter, our golf course is looking fantastically green and it's only early Spring here!
No comments:
Post a Comment