Friday, June 27, 2008

Alphabet Soup

ABC TAG
Okay so here we go, I got tagged and I thought "Humm, Why not" I think it is fun to learn new things about people.

ABC Tag
A- Attached..happily
B- Best Friend: Beside my husband..Girlfriends, Cora, Dawn, Emel
C- Cake or Pie: Berry Pie, Grandma Potts homemade Chocolate Cake both are a favorite
D- Day: Saturdays and Christmas Day.
E- Essential item: My Purse
F- Favorite color: Green's and Burgandy
G- Gummi bears or worms: Gummi Bears (although Sour Patch Kids are yummiest)
H- Home town: I usually say Seattle because MOST don't know where Puyallup is
I- Indulgences: Pedicures and Shopping
J- January or July: July no matter where I am
K- Kids: Yes 5 of them.
L- Life is incomplete without: Passion for something and Graditude
M- Marriage date: November 17, 1995
N- Number of siblings: 2 Brothers and I am in the middle (hehehe)
O- Oranges or apples: I like both, but prefer Oranges because on an empty tummy apples hurt me
P- Phobias or fears: Mice, Rats,Spiders, and something horrible happening to my husband or one of the kids
Q- Quote: "We spend precious hours Fearing the inevitable. It would be wise to use that time, adoring our families, cherishing our friends and living our lives."
R- Reason to smile: Children, Sunshine, The Beach, Vacations, Getting Good Mail
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag: Umm... any takers?
U- Unknown fact about me: I have a thing for cute shoes
V- Very favorite store: Cold Water Creek and Ann Taylor (most of the clothes are modest)
W- Worst habit: I live in a clutter house that drives me nuts and I don't do much about it, it just gets un-done after 2 days.
X-rays or ultrasounds: Not a big fan of either but if I have to pick..Ultrasound.
Y- Your favorite foods: GOOD Chocolate, Ice Cream, anything Mediteranian, Grilled anything and Veggies Veggies and more veggies
Z- Zodiac sign: Virgo

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Hi Sherry, I remember you from back home. You were a couple of years ahead of me. It was a surprise to hear from you, blast from the past. Any way I couldn't get to your complete profile to get your email address. What would you like to know about Idaho?