What a crazy busy week. It is the last week of school and there is a buzz in the air..or maybe it's all that wind! The two little girls Janelle and Malia graduate from swim lessons this week. Tomorrow night Zachariah has a 6Th grade graduation. Tonight (Wednesday) we are all off to Sam Edmonds court of honor..he is such a fine, Young man! Yesterday Malia and I went to have the final lunch on the lawn with Austin, and the wind was so horrid we skipped the lawn part and just had lunch that I brought, in the lunch room...it has been a very long time since I have had lunch INSIDE a junior high. It has been finals week for Elise, who is feeling the weight of all her advanced placement and college prep classes, I think she whittled down from 4 VERY demanding classes to the one AP English for next year. She is so talented with her writing abilities and has grown so much this year in her genuine zeal for that. I went to inquire about a local private christian school for the kids next year (at least those NOT in High school yet) it's a bit pricey, however I feel worth it. With our lovely state making all the changes they are making, (budget cutting the education fund) and passing that bill for all new text books to teach my kindergartner in addition to all other grade levels about the "alternative" lifestyle out there, that school has no business teaching my kid....I guess it is safe to say I am having some serious issues with these two subjects. I will let it rest at just the two because believe it or not I have even more! All the politics make home schooling very tempting to make a go of again. BUT I can volunteer at the private school and that would cut the cost down a bit and THAT sounds very appealing.
I have to share for a moment, I really love my husband. He is such a wonderful man and father. He makes me laugh and appreciates me, and lets me know that too! I am so special and dear to him and I just have to say, I have the best husband. I am so thankful we are blessed to be together forever! I also have an exceptionally deep gratitude for the priesthood and the eternal blessings that are bestowed upon us through that power, we are so lucky...all of us, I am grateful for our prophet who asked and received answers, who translated the Book of Mormon, who was key to bringing forth this gospel of which I love so much and KNOW to be true. I don't just believe.. I KNOW and that is so awesome!!! I am sooo thankful that he persevered!
I love the life I am blessed with and even with the crazy wind and wacky weather patterns, hectic schedule, the constant running and tending to "life" I know I am blessed and loved!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment