Thursday, February 11, 2010

Each life that touches ours

This is our dear friend Emel and her family. I have posted a bit on here about them and how they have touched our lives. Emel and I love to get together and cook yummy good food (usually Turkish) and just spend good quality time together. I love that she has taught me how to make several Turkish dishes and she loves that I have taught her how to make things like banana or zucchini bread or other various baked goodies. This is last week when they all came over for dinner and to spend a little time together as families.

This is Aiden, one of the twins that we have watched and helped out with. Both the boys are so sweet and truly are good boys, they are both 3 and just adorable.

This is Logan. He is a bit more shy sometimes but loves to come to our home, well both of them do but I am told that Logan talks all the time about coming to our house when they are at their house.

This is Ailynn she is 11 and has had to go through some really difficult times in the last year. Ailynn is very sweet, kind of quiet when she chooses to be but she too loves to come to our house. She and Zachariah are really good friends and just clicked when we all became friends. She didn't want her picture taken here but was a good sport for Zachariah who was the camera man that night.

This is Brian, the man of their home. Brian is such a sweet man and always has the weather forecast for us because he is one of our local meteorologist. We enjoy Brian and the kind person that he is. He too has been through a lot this last year and we are thankful to know them and to be able to help out when they have needed us. I wanted to post these pictures here of our friends because they truly have touched our lives in ways that one would never expect. We too have been able to touch their lives and have had a great influence on each of them through friendship and love. We are often blessed in ways that we may not see and often those blessings come from good friends.