
Today Malia and her second grade class went to the pumpkin patch in Arcata. Most of the pumpkins are green this year around here because we had an incredibly gray summer with very few days of sunshine.

Mom and Malia enjoying the sunshine and the pumpkin patch.

Ila and Malia are classmates, she also was one of our passengers.

This is part of the pumpkin patch, it is actually about triple the size of this picture, plus there is a really neat corn maze.

Our passengers Ila, Alley and Alyia, they all were sweet girls. Loud and silly but very sweet and polite, I was impressed with the Thank you's they offered for the ride, the gum and the peppermint patty's we shared on the drive to the patch.

Malia was so happy I drove and took the day off from massaging to be with her and her classmates, it was a wonderful day.
2 comments:
so much fun! I love the pumkin patch!
How cool is that.. I love the pumpkin patch too... Great pictures.
Post a Comment