Monday, July 21, 2008
Protect Marriage
I wish I had remembered to also share a website that pertains to the Prop # 8 that is circling about here in grand California..and just for the record we moved here so Royce could go to College at 12.00 a unit for his pre-recs (very affordable) we just haven't moved out of here yet. I guess I felt I needed to add that, but really that is what brought us to California and also at the time Royce's Dad lived in Oakland and Sherry's Aunt and Uncle lived in Vacaville so at one time we actually had some family here, they were wise and relocated...:) I love it here until it comes to the politics of this state. So the website for anyone who really wants more details (it really is interesting, I think adding this to the state constitution is a must) If this prop 8 does past I can assure you that it will only be a very short amount of time before the state you live in also has the same subject on your ballots. As for today Austin and I are pulling everything out of the cupboards, getting rid of the old dishes and stocking with new fresh dishes (yeah!!) basically pulling stuff out for the yard sale we are preparing for. How do we accumulate so much stuff? Linen closet is getting a serious inventory check as well, one has no idea how many sheets I have acquired with being a massage therapist, plus all the beds we have to make in this house..8 beds!! yes the linen closet really needs inventory check done. I hope you each take a moment to read this website it is valuable info. www.protectmarriage.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ok, (not sure of the temps there) but here one set of sheets for summer and one set for winter (flannel) you remember how cold it is at night here. Anyway, I got rid of the rest becuase no one wants the sheets that are not the newest ones they picked out ect. I kept some flat flannels for a light blanket if needed, but the bottom sheets always where out anyway.
Sounds like you are happy and settled. That is so wonderful. I love these blogs. It is so fun to see everyone and their children. What a treat! Love, Jodie
Post a Comment