Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tagged

Okay so I took on Emily's invite to add this to my posting and thought this would be nice to do too. It is suppose to be a Tag thing but I will be kind and simply "invite" those of you reading this to participate too...

I am - - -sick today and still trying to weed through stuff to have that yard sale, not doing to well with that mission.
I want to be - - Productive
I need - - - to get this yard sale done and over
I wish - - - to make a difference in the lives of everyone I know
I'm scared - - - Of where our Politicians are taking our future
I will never forget - - The birth of each of my kids and the day I Married Royce in The Seattle Temple.
What the world could do without - - Dishonest, Crooked Politicians..is that even possible??

1 comment:

emily :) said...

Sounds like worthy goals and ambitions! :)