Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Time for a change

Malia and Janelle have been begging for a hair cut for several weeks now. I decided over spring break to give them the haircuts they wanted. This is Malia before her haircut. I did not get a before shot of Janelle but her hair was almost as long as Malia's.

Here are the two girls after their haircuts. They are pretty much identical except they each part their hair on different sides. Malia wanted hers cut up to her jaw line and I simply didn't feel comfortable cutting it that short. I have never been to school to learn how to do hair and the girls wanted me to cut their hair not the hair dresser...silly girls. This is a big change for them and it looks pretty cute on both of them. They have gotten a lot of compliments which is nice and makes both girls feel special.

Just one more shot of Malia and her new hair do, she looks so different with the shorter hair, she loves it and it doesn't tangle like the really long hair did, which she really loves having a tender head like she has. It's a big change and for the better!

4 comments:

Simply, Sarah said...

Their hair looks great! My children won't let me touch their hair :)

cinderella said...

very nice hair dos i think u did a very nice job woo hoo

Deanna's Word said...

I love it. I still can't believe how big they are now.. Just crazy:)

Judie and George said...

Love their cuts! Linzi, Honor's girl, just got hers cut. It's a great time to do it, right before summer.