Friday, October 3, 2008

Elise's Birthday Night

4 comments:

Kelli said...

she looks alot like you! looks like a fun party

charlene adams said...

Ewwww! I wish I had been there. I miss you all soooo much and love you even more. Glad you had a fun time on such a sweet girl's big birthday. You will not have to worry about being an Old Maid. In fact you will have so many to choose from you will have to be very prayerful to choose THEE ONE.
I love you. Grandma A

Judie and George said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I really enjoy being a part of things through the blog. She looks so grown-up! I have trouble thinking about how old all of you "kids" are. I makes me such an old lady.

Tammy said...

Elise is one of the most wonderful people I've ever met, 17! WOW! She is growing up soooo fast... aww man! That means I'm going to be 17 in 3 months. Life goes by way to fast, enjoy her while she's young.