Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun

Halloween has arrived and there is a buzz about the house. We had our eyeball soup and grilled cheese sandwich's that we have every other year..the eyeballs were sinking this year before I could get a decent picture, but it was still really yummy...


Here is Gaston in his lobster suit ready to go trick or treating
he has to wait for a while but was happy that he got to dress up
and go too. (he really does get excited for these "outfits") silly little dog!

Here is Elise this year before we left to go to seminary
not bad for 6 a.m. huh? She got a lot of compliments
on this costume this year.


Our Lawyer and our Army man. Austin is looking sharp and Zachariah..so serious!



What handsome Young Men we have!
Zachariah again so very serious





Malia showing us the back of her costume
and her wing span





The front of her unicorn costume






Janelle decided to be a witch this year, she is a nice witch under all of her green
and warts!







The two "little girls" as they are often referred to here,
they love each other so much and get along so well,
I love that they like to play together and are such close sisters.
So Halloween was a success, I am bummed that Royce and I didn't dress up this year as we traditionally do, the kids begged me to but I just couldn't decide what to dress up as this year. Royce of course worked today making it a late night to come home to dress up so I am thinking that was the rain on my idea to dress myself up too. We had talked about being Lucy and Dezie but didn't make it happen..always a good idea for next year when this tradition falls on a Saturday...or perhaps we will be Bella and Edward (From the Twilight series) which is one that we thought about too... The kids all had fun through out the day. I was able to watch the girls this morning as they did the costume parade and assembly after the parade, it was all so cute! The teachers all looked fantastic too in their costumes. In all we have had fun getting ready for this day and have enjoyed yet another Halloween and are happy to wait another year till it comes again. Now for Thanksgiving!! Hooray!







1 comment:

Kelli said...

your kids look so cute! Oh and the doggy. funny