Janelle holding Gaston and Malia on our way to school
Mr. Gaston my pooch and substitute for a cat since Royce is allergic (hehehe)Okay so we got this package yesterday in the mail from Sherry's parents. There was Elise's birthday gift, Laura's stuff she had left up at their home and Sherry's birthday card and this beautiful little digital video/camera recorder gadget..that is officially "Sherry's birthday gift from Mom and Dad" as it has now been called by every member in the house hold. Okay I can deal with that, a digital video camera, I've gotten much worse birthday gifts before so I am beyond thrilled to have this handy little new toy. I have been wanting a digital camera for a few years now and we simply haven't "invested" in one. Thanks to my Mom and Dad we not only have a camera but a video recorder too. Royce and I were playing with the new toy last night and recorded our dog Gaston doing his tricks..I will save those for another day. Isn't he just the cutest little guy? I took a few pics of the girls this morning on our way to the school, they had missed their bus, the toy was the focus not the bus (it did come early though) or maybe it was doing hair that held us up. I always do the girls hair every morning, I even do the dogs hair (sad sad sad) I know but it hangs in their eye's otherwise (girls and the dog) and I personally can't stand it and little Gaston doesn't have hands to swish his out of the way and if it hangs in his eye's they tear and make stains on his fur.. it's a vicious circle, I can't wait for it to grow out a bit longer so I can braid it and it lays flat that way verses his little pony thing on top of his head. The Brunette household is so happy with their "New Toy" and will get a ton of use out of it..and to be able to post pictures with out a lot of work behind it will totally come in handy. I still take claim to this being my birthday gift it is a sweet device to have and have to say Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you!! Mom and Dad!! Looking forward to sharing more of the kids and life on the California Coast




2 comments:
score! what a great gift. PS. My parents send me a card....... thats it since I turned 19 offically an adult with no gifts. snif snif.
What a truly beautiful dog. And I am so glad it's you and not me. I no longer want to take care of little creatures. Our cat (i am allergic) sits at the window and I enjoy that; looking at her from inside while she is outside. She lives in the garage, and kills mice. She is my kind of animal, useful and low maintenance.
Post a Comment