Here is Elise grinning through the pain that has been throbbingin her jaw for the last week.
Patiently waiting with our little Janelle, who woke me up
crying at 1:45 this morning because she threw up 3X's in
the bathroom sink. I actually appreciate that over having
to clean it up out of beds or carpet. She really felt pretty
yucky today and the poor little pumpkin had to get up and
run with us. Janelle's breakfast was soda crackers and Reese's
all natural ginger ale, she sipped on it all day and finished it tonight
at dinner which she ate with a smile. :) Elise was nice and shared
her ipod for a few minutes with her sister.
And the verdict...we have to have a root canal that will only cost us a mere
1,911.00 with a professional 10% discount off of that grand total because Royce is a doctor and that is what doctor's do to help the other doctor out, or something along those lines. We are cash paying patients and I am thinking, "That sure is a chunk of money to fix this problem." I have to discuss how we are going to budget this in with Royce and set up an appointment to get the root canal part done later this week or first part of next week. (Sigh) Oh the days when we were military and it was no big deal we just showed up for our appointments. However I am grateful that my husband IS NOT military in today's day (whew) I deeply appreciate those that do serve and always honor them whenever there is an opportunity.
On a completely different note, We all are so thankful we have less than 30 hours and the election will be over HOORAY!!






1 comment:
I hate the dentist
Post a Comment