Today is Grandpa Adams' birthday and we just had to take a moment to pay tribute to one of our most favorite people. I love my dad very much and appreciate all that he has done over the years for his family. I love that my dad taught me some valuable things that I still use. He taught me the importance of being honest with my fellow man and especially myself. He was part of teaching me the gospel and that gift is priceless. I am thankful that my dad learned about the Gospel and that he listened to the spirit and joined the church. I am thankful that he served a mission and then came home and taught my mom the gospel. I am thankful that he and my mom set the example of being married in the Temple. My dad and our children's Grandpa is just a really terrific guy and anybody that knows him seems to agree. We love you Grandpa (Dad) and are happy to be able to wish you a Very Happy 65Th Birthday!! Here are some things that we love about this wonderful man that we call Dad and Grandpa.
Austin says:
1. He is funny
2. He LOVES sports
3. He takes time to talk and listen to us
Zachariah Says:
1.He has a great sense of humor
2.He has a cool job (we love the produce he gets us)
3.I like being around him
4. I love having him for my Grandpa
Royce says:
1. I like his voice
2. I like his stories
3. I like his jokes
4. He entrusted me with his beautiful daughter, my lovely wife
5. He has offered many words of advice and support
6. He loves they way we are raising his grand kids and lets us know it
7. He is a very loving man
Elise says:
1. I'm grateful that he raised my mom
2. He's Funny
3. He is smart and remembers a lot of history
4. He has a really neat testimony
(ask him about his mission and his experience with the gift of tongues)
5. I enjoy the things that he does to "spoil us"
6. He is a good Grandpa
7. He is wise
Janelle says:
1.He is funny
2.He reads us books
3.He is kind
4.He gives us candy
5.I like how he snores
Malia says:
1. I like his truck
2. I like his house
3. I like the candy he gives me
4. He loves me
5. I like his hair
6. I like how he smells
Sherry Says:
1. I love the support he gives me
2. I appreciate his words of encouragement
3. I love to hear him bear his testimony
4. He makes me laugh
5. He is honorable
6. He loves me
7. I love how he loves his grand babies
8. He is a good Grandpa
9. He is a wonderful husband to my mom
10. He has a zeal for knowledge
11. He is loyal
12. He lets me tease him and secretly I think he enjoys it
13. He is strong
14. He is a good Dad and friend to my brothers and me
15. He's a pleasure to spend time with
We love you and hope you have had a wonderful day! Happy 65Th Dad!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Great blog. It is just like a journal and so much fun!
Post a Comment