Elise and I went to see Twilight tonight and we both think it is REALLY good and we were not disappointed at all. It is always nice to spend time together and have a little bit of girl time without a couple of little girls dangling off of my neck. We didn't make it "out" to dinner but it was still nice to go see the movie together. I enjoy Elise very much, she is such a sweet kid and a good kid to boot. I am thankful we had the time and I am especially grateful that Austin held the house down until Royce got home. Austin is such a sweetie to take care of the little girls for me so that Elise and I could have a few hours..well Royce made it home in less than an hour from when we left but I still appreciate him. Austin also kept am eye on the potato soup I made and everyone had a yummy dinner while we were out. What a nice time and good movie! :) Oh and the picture...I snapped that just as it came up on the big screen :)
Friday, November 21, 2008
Twilight Night
Elise and I went to see Twilight tonight and we both think it is REALLY good and we were not disappointed at all. It is always nice to spend time together and have a little bit of girl time without a couple of little girls dangling off of my neck. We didn't make it "out" to dinner but it was still nice to go see the movie together. I enjoy Elise very much, she is such a sweet kid and a good kid to boot. I am thankful we had the time and I am especially grateful that Austin held the house down until Royce got home. Austin is such a sweetie to take care of the little girls for me so that Elise and I could have a few hours..well Royce made it home in less than an hour from when we left but I still appreciate him. Austin also kept am eye on the potato soup I made and everyone had a yummy dinner while we were out. What a nice time and good movie! :) Oh and the picture...I snapped that just as it came up on the big screen :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Fun girl time. I am going on Wednesday
Post a Comment