Here is Zachariah getting some color back..he was so pale a few days ago..nice to see some pink cheeks!!
Royce and I happy that we can use our sun glasses for once!
Janelle and Malia enjoying the sun and drawing in the sand
The face of one of the bugs they drew..it turned into a cute caterpillarSo we have had a few days of Zachariah being sick and in some serious tummy pain. The little girls had the threat of vomiting too with their tummy issues. I have cleaned both bathrooms more than once or twice over the week end and am thankful to say the sickness has left this home. We took the kids out to the beach to get some fresh clean air and have some relief from the cabin. (I think cabin fever was really getting to us) so here are a few pictures we took. There is definitely something about the fresh salty sea air that seems to cleanse the soul, not to mention the sinuses and the mind. I love this great land that we live in and am so appreciative to our Heavenly Father for all the beauty that surrounds us. The beach is a more favored place to go to, even if it is a sunny, crisp Fall morning, (key ingredient Sun) it is a rare thing that we get here (the sun) so when the sun does show up we have to embrace it and take full advantage of it. We love to spend time together and do silly things. While at the beach we did a drawing game and had to be given a topic and then draw something while everyone guessed what it was that we were drawing..sorta like pictionary but no competition, just fun in the sand. Everyone is feeling better and I really think the beach air helped us get over the queasy tummy's quicker, the kids aren't the only ones that had tunny issues, I really thought I was getting the bug too last night, so I am REALLY thankful that I didn't get sick too, I really detest THAT kind of sickness anyhow onto a week full of cooking, good times, good food and memories to be made. With the kids out of school the ENTIRE week!! we will be productive and have fun too :)




2 comments:
Sorry about the sick stuff. The ocean is my all time favorite place to go. It would cure anybody! I remember going there as a kid and having my hay fever go away. I loved it!
Oh I hate when kids are sick. Nice to get out though.
Post a Comment