Today is a tad soggy out and after reading some of my friends blogs who live where I am from I have to say I am grateful for soggy. I too live in a very wet area however we are currently not flooding so I just had to stop for a moment and express gratitude for that. I personally get tired of the rain and appreciate every single glimmer of sunshine that comes our way and I try really hard to not focus on the rain part of where we live.
Oh but what would it be like if we did not have the rain?
It would not be so green and lush with massive redwood trees, the ocean would not be so grand, the rivers would lack fish, really everything would die if we did not have the rain..Rain is a blessing. As a scientist might say "Rain is the solvent of life" So toady I say I am grateful for rain and I will not cringe as I say it. We live in a colorful, vibrant, beautiful world that is the way that it is, because of rain..I love how it sounds hitting the roof, and I love the life that it gives us..now that I think about it, Rain is pretty powerful stuff! :) I bet spring is going to be absolutely gorgeous this year!!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm trying to be grateful for the snow right now, I'm grateful it hasn't dumped more than an inch in the last week, does that count?
Great family picture by the way.
Post a Comment