Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Wheels keep turning and turning

Okay so as I lay in bed and TRY to fall asleep I find those stinking wheels in the head keep going even though the body is screaming for sleep! I have come to believe that my pillow is possessed! It seems that every time I lay my head on that thing all I can think about is where I will store this or that item in the new house. How I will organize this way or that way (thanks to I am an organize junkie website!) www.feedblitz@mail.feedblitz.com I am thinking this is just because reality of moving to a home that is actually big enough to house our family comfortably is truly overwhelming me. I am excited for the space, for the kitchen for the niceness of the new place and that definitely occupies my mind. I just wish the wheels would stop when I am trying to rest and start up again when I am alive, AWAKE and alert to actually apply all the epiphanies I have laying on my pillow! I think I need to put a notebook next to the bed so I can write all these brilliant thoughts down and keep them all straight, and toss the ones that aren't that brilliant. In the mean time I am off to pack and purge the stuff that has accumulated, getting rid of stuff is healthy and really uplifting! I am really excited to start decorating soon, now back to getting the trailer full of all the camping gear to go down to the house today and packing up a good chunk of my closet stuff..that may take all day and I won't get to the gear till later..that's fine I am game for staying warm :)

No comments: