Last week I was up in Washington with family. I took time to visit my younger brother Joe and his family. I did not get pictures of Joe or his wife however Noah was kind enough to ham it up for me and my camera. I bought him this little toy tambourine because he loves music so much. We (the adults) thought perhaps the batteries were low from so many people playing with it at the store since it wouldn't play the whole song and only a couple of measures, so Jen decides to get out the screwdriver and do your basic toy maintenance and try new batteries. She replaced the batteries and quickly put the toy back together..nope the tambourine is suppose to play only a couple measures unless you shake it constantly..thus the tambourine part of the toy (perhaps if we had read the package we would have known this)

Noah being very observant the entire time of the maintenance routine takes the toy back and plays with it for a short amount of time. He then decides to take measures into his own hands and crawls back up to the table and takes the screwdriver and begins his own version of maintenance.

Here he is trying to take apart his brand new toy from Aunt Sherry, he is such a boy! I truly enjoyed my time with my family and miss them so very much. It is moments like this that really make me home sick and make me want to come home, pack up and move closer. I am amazed at how fast Noah is growing he is 18 months and will become a big brother tomorrow the 27Th of March. All of us here are excited for Joe and Jen and for Noah too, isn't he just the cutest nephew ever? Such a sweet little boy and is a going to be one that keeps his parents busy.
1 comment:
Kids are so cute
Post a Comment