Thursday March 19, 2009 will be a day that I will forever remember, It is a day that has truly changed my perspective on things.
It has been a difficult day and I am not going to go into detail about what took place today here in our blog.
I am often accused of being "Wonder woman" today I am not, today I am giving my cross and burden to the lord and saying "Jesus take the wheel" this is way above my head and I am not wonder woman.
I am thankful to be with my parents, my brother and his sweet family and to be able to retreat to my sweet and dear friend Cora. I am still numb for the moment and as I spoke with my amazing husband tonight I came to understand and realize this is my survival mode...to go numb and not really deal with the emotions that are bubbling at the surface, I will... just not today. Let me find that inner strength to deal with those, that might take a little time but I will get there.
Today I accept that
1. I can not do it all..I NEED the lord.
2. I acknowledge that I may need to ask for some help with this one..at least on how to deal with the emotional part.
3. I am willing to make changes if my system and method doesn't work and fails.
So for today me "Miss Wonder woman" is taking the day off..in fact she might take a few days leave of absence, she is tired and realizes there is a time you don't have to be the strong one all the time.
I look forward to spending some good quality time with Cora and know that I am here with her because the lord has blessed me with this little tender mercy..he knows each of us so well.
I am deeply grateful that Royce is holding the home front down while I am away..Thank you honey!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
OH Sherry, I hope and pray all is better soon. I will call you later. Hugs and Prayers
Post a Comment